Conservation/Extinction - Makenna Pontalion


Every year people within communities around the world get together to celebrate and make awareness about endangered species through their town and the world. The people who are responsible for making this holiday know are the network of conservation. There are many reasons that they put on this event. but it is mainly put on in order to make aware of what species are going extinct and how people can help out. I never knew that this was a type of holiday but I think that it is very cool to see that there are people who are actually trying to make the world better. This organization is one way that people are truly trying to stop extinction. 



Source:https://www.endangered.org/campaigns/endangered-species-day/


Comments

  1. I found you post very interesting. I never knew there was a holiday for endangered species. I too feel hopeful knowing that there are people trying to make a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m glad to hear that people are trying to make a difference about what people are doing. I like how they hold an event to make people aware of what species are going extinct.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great thing for the world, as we should be trying to help the species in our world. I didn't even know that this holiday/event was a thing until reading your article, but I am very glad to hear.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Resources- Over-exploitation Effect on Wildlife Blog #8

Energy/ Technology for Recycling

Salt/Blog8